In combining all sustainable resources, Bluesky Environment Foundation works to promote energy saving and carbon reduction in our communities in order to build a clean, environmental friendly living space for our generations to come.
- Promote “carbon reduction” in communities and schools.
- Promote environmental protection via Internet media in collaboration with government policies.
- Oriented to energy saving and carbon reduction, implement environmental protection policies by conducting environmental protection seminars and cooking programs and publishing recipes.
- Co-work with environmental organizations or foundations on environmental protection acts.
- Be attended to the current and future perspectives of carbon reduction and air quality control of each city.
- Enhance the public awareness of environmental crisis to further learn and execute government policies of energy saving and carbon reduction spontaneously.
- Assure the environmental protection practices by the government at the community level and elevate decision making body to a higher administrative authority.
- Implement courses on environmental protection strategies and energy saving and carbon reduction with the collaboration of communities and universities.
Establish communities with sustainable developments on energy saving and carbon reduction.